There’s no such thing as “one size fits all” but there’s definitely a rental unit to fit your short-term storage needs at A+ Storage. Taking time to plan ahead and determine your space requirement makes moving in and organizing your space quick and efficient. Renting the space you need saves money, too. No sense paying for a large space when something smaller is perfect. When looking for a perfect storage unit, make sure to check out the storage unit rental for tarpon springs fl.
A+ Storage offers a variety of space sizes and shapes. From the 8 different configurations, you’ll find a rental unit to hold whatever you need to pack away. The 8 prospective sizes include:
- 5 x 5-foot, 25 square feet
- 5 x 10-foot, 50 square feet
- 5 x 15-foot, 75 square feet
- 10 x 10-foot, 100 square feet
- 10 x 15-foot, 150 square feet
- 10 x 20-foot, 200 square feet
- 10 x 25-foot, 250 square feet
- 10 x 30-foot, 300 square feet
To better determine your space requirement, consider each unit’s potential. It helps to envision what typically will fit into such a space. What is the reason or event for the rental is important to consider as well. Perhaps you require a party tent rental in order to have a great celebration, for example. Additionally, you should take each individual space and compare it to your plans. If you are looking for industrial storage space for your business, there are cross dock service available with facilities that offer 15,000 sq ft of shop space with over head crane, forklift and 2.5 acres yard space. For a visual guide, check out our planning sheet.
There’s A Space Requirement For Every Possession
From a stack of file boxes to a prized bedroom set or next season’s holiday decorations, there’s a specific space demand for everything. Make a list of what you plan to store and determine how much space it will all require. When you find the perfect storage unit make sure you plan ahead and hire movers to help you with the transportation of your belongings from your home to the storage. It will make this process much smoother and you won’t have to worry about making various trips back and forth. The only thing you may have trouble finding room for are boats, if you are a boat owner then consider taking a look at these boat storage units. Compare it to what’s available. Here’s a place to start:
- 5 x 5-foot unit – this space is about half the size of a normal bathroom. It’s like a large, walk-in closet. It will hold a few pieces of furniture – a desk, chest of drawers, dresser or a mattress and several storage boxes. About the size 4 x 8-foot trailer. It can hold up to 50 standard file boxes.
- 5 x 10-foot unit – like a larger walk-in closet or the back of a large cargo van. About the size of a 6 x 12-foot trailer. Holds even more furniture like a sofa, dining room set or bedroom set. Even more boxes.
- 5 x 15-foot unit – equal to a very large walk-in closet or a small bedroom. Holds the equivalent of a small, one-bedroom apartment minus the appliances. Stores about 150 file boxes.
- 10 x 10-foot unit – holds the equivalent of a 15-foot moving truck or an average-size bedroom. Holds furnishings of a one bedroom apartment plus washer/dryer, refrigerator and patio furniture. Or holds furnishings from two office suites. Or it holds about 200 file boxes.
Don’t Under Estimate Rental Unit Capacity
When you’re planning for short-term space or an extended storage, consider a rental unit like a closet at home – the more space you have the more you find to put in it. When you have big plans, bigger is usually better. The most spacious units include:
- 10 x 20-foot unit – holds the equivalent of a 24-foot moving truck or a small one car garage. This space holds the furnishings of a two bedroom house with appliances, patio furniture by Maple Land Works and a lot of boxes. Or it’s a space for a small vehicle or small boat. Ideal for business-related and construction tools, too.
- 10 x 25-foot unit – like a large one-car garage, this space holds the contents of a 26-foot moving truck. That might include furniture from a three bedroom house with appliances and patio furniture and a lot of boxes and supplies from the garage and basement. Or, it’s a good space for a vehicle or a boat.
- 10 x 30-foot unit – this 300 square foot space is like an extra-long one car garage. It will hold the furnishings from a four or five bedroom house plus basic appliances, garage extras, patio furniture and a lot of boxes. It’s also ideal for boat or vehicle storage and a place to keep seasonal tools and “toys” like jet skis and snowmobiles.
Plan Ahead – Match Your Needs With Size And Shape
Advanced planning and joining forces with a strong facilities management team like A+ Storage provides flexibility so you have the rental space that best fits your needs.
A+ has a rental unit to fit your requirements in DeForest, Sun Prairie and Madison. After considering your current and future needs, let us help. Call A+ Storage at 608-846-1002 in DeForest, 608-837-5113 in Sun Prairie or 608-442-7339 in Madison or email us to plan a space requirement and find a rental unit in DeForest, Sun Prairie and Madison WI.